Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For Thanksgiving this year we went to Disneyland and spent time with Jon's brother and his family. We had so much fun. The weather was great, very warm (borderline hot). I was able to sit and rest my knees, which I had surgery, on both of them, on November 3, 2009. Yes, I am crazy, why else would I be in Disneyland, walking all day, on two knees that just had surgery and was still stiff and in pain? Now you know that I am crazy (in love with my family) and would do just about anything for them. I have been behind and have been playing catch up ever since.

Oh did I mention that we are remodeling our master bath and main bath, pretty much at the same time, during Christmas no less? Like I said, crazy.

Everyone has been sick on and off, for the last three weeks, except Jon, of course. I hope and pray that everyone is healthy for Christmas. Whether I am ready or not, Christmas is three days away. Heaven help me and my crazy!