Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I used to feel like a freak because I am so different than everyone else. Now I feel joyful because I see things totally different and am a very emotionally based person. I feel things deeply, some would say I am very sensitive and it is true I am. I used to worry what other people thought of me, not anymore. My biggest fear was hurting someones feelings and losing my family. Now I feel that if I am in tune with me and am true to who I am supposed to be everything will work out in the end. I know that everyone gets hurt, it is part of life and I don't have to live in anxiety about it. I love my life with my husband and kids, that is the most important thing and anything else is a bonus. It used to frustrate me that people didn't understand the things, I was trying to say, it felt like I was speaking another language and in essence I was. I know that Jon understands me most of the time and so does my kids and they are really the only ones that matter. Life is to short to worry about others outside of my family and how I am perceived, I hope my extended family and friends care enough about me to see past our differences and if not oh well. Heavenly Father knows who I am and that I have a lot of love inside me and that I try real hard to show it and since Jon and the kids know that too, I am set.