Saturday, October 17, 2009

Last Saturday we had a Halloween/Birthday party for Abbey, My dad, Veronica, Patrick and Christi. I had so much fun. We dressed in costumes, had yummy food and decorated our own mini cake. The boys (Jared and Patrick) had a Wii war with Riley and of course Riley was victorious. Abbey and Keira had so much fun playing with each other and Max had fun watching the war. Keagan and Jackson were way cute and adorable as usual and they were great fun. Unfortunately Keagan threw-up in Kyli's mouth (yuck) when she was playing with him. If we had that on camera, we so would have won $10,000.00. Oh well next time. We missed my mom, she was home in bed sick and is still sick a week later, I hope she gets better soon.

Today we went to Riley's Lacross game, I love it more and more, so much fun. Riley is getting really good and makes assists in scoring, in the game. Riley, you ROCK!

Last night I hosted a Mary Kay pamper party and had so much fun. Kyli's friends came and are so pretty and fun. Shannon did a fabulous job. I love hanging out with Shannon, we talked into the wee hours of the night and I am so tired right now that I think I will try and have a nap today.

Jon is having a work party at our house tonight at 5:00 pm. I hope we can get everything ready and have lots of fun. I don't know anyone, so it will be a little hard on me, but I can't wait to get to know everyone. I really need that nap.