Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Yesterday was very difficult for me, for many reasons, first and foremost, because I missed the three lights of my life. They all had a great day and that made me joyful. I wish I knew the key to fitting in with certain people, when I am me, it doesn't work, when I try to be a little less like me and a little more liberal, it doesn't work. I am not a judgemental person by nature and I like most people. I am pretty laid back about other people, just not myself. I worry constantly that I say the wrong thing and have hurt someone and that to me is devastating. I try desperately to not care, but alas, I do. I care about other people way to much, I really need to put me somewhere near the top of my caring list. Sometimes, I need to realize that the situation, is just not worth my time or emotion.