Friday, June 12, 2009
Jon and I spent five fun filled days and nights in beautiful Boston, Massachusetts. We stayed in the Marriott Copley. We went to a Red Sox game on Sunday and had so much fun. We were at the hub of everything, all of the tour stops were in front of our hotel. We ate at some really great restaurants and walked the freedom trail. We took the Ghosts and Gravestones tour, Trolley tours and the Duck tours. I fell in love with Boston. Boston is so beautiful and has such great character and history. The people who live there are so nice and friendly. We drove down to Plymouth and visited the Plymouth plantation and the Mayflower II. We drove down in a new Volvo, which was so much fun. We then drove down into the Cape Cod area and visited Craigville Beach. I read an amazing book on Tuesday when Jon had to go to work meetings all day, the book is "Meeting Amazing Grace" written by Gary and Joy Lundberg, I recommend anyone with a family read this great book. I had the best time and enjoyed spending alone time with my amazing husband.