Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kyli turned 14 years old on Saturday, February 21, 2009. Kyli had a sleepover and shopping spree, my family came over for lunch and cake on her special day. Kyli and I also had pedicures and dinner and a movie. Spending time with her is one of my favorite things to do, as any of you know she is really fun to be around. Kyli loves to talk and share things, which I love about her. Kyli loves to sing and since she is really good at it, I love to listen. Kyli is growing up so fast and it is a blessing that I get to share this journey with her. I hope that she knows how much I love her and how much her dad and brother and sister love her. Kyli is a joy and blessing to our family and the only regret I have, is that time goes by way to fast. I pray that she will always want to spend time with me, her mother and friend.